Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 24 hour Dolphin Cam

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found this wonderful site from the Minnesota Zoo, that features a 24 hour Dolphin cam looking into their tank.

    There are 4 dolphins in this tank, including 2 1/2 month old Harley. He spends most of the time shadowing Mommy, but I caught him last night going to the top and splashing then come swimming back to Mom.

    These graceful creatures are hypnotic, I watched them last night for two hours.

    Dolphin Cam

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thems some groovy dolphins Ella!
    Thanks for sharing!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic